It was one week ago today that we found out we're pregnant - on our 8 year dating Anniversary! I had been testing every day for several days due to the abundance of pregnancy tests I purchased for 20 cents each on Amazon. They were all negative. After 4 days of only one line showing up, I decided the morning to skip a day. That decision lasted all of about 6 hours. E went to get the mail and I went ahead and tested while he was gone.
It was a very long 5 minutes, but sure enough there was a VERY light second line. When I heard E come back in, I called him into the bathroom and asked if he saw the line too or if I was imagining things. He said yes, and asked me what that meant. I just looked at him with a huge grin on my face and he gave me a giant bear hug. We were both shocked that we got pregnant on the first try.
The next morning I woke up extra early to go the store to buy some $5 each tests, which, apparently, give the same result - POSITIVE!!!
I still have about 15 of the internet cheapies and test every now and then. I love seeing that line pop up faster and darker every day. Grow baby, grow!


WOW!!! So exciting :-D
ReplyDelete