I had my 34 week check up today. Everything's still looking great. Baby's heart rate was 130bpm. My weight stayed the same since 2 weeks ago (yay!) and my stomach is measuring right on track.
My next appt is in two weeks and at that time they will do my GBS test, a CBC, and start checking for dilation. From 36 weeks and on, I will start to have weekly appointments.
We also took our hospital tour yesterday. We didn't learn a single thing, but it did make us both realize that this baby is coming VERY soon. Like, in 6 weeks or less. We are ready for her for the most part, but there are still lots of small things I'd like to get done sooner than later. Erik will be gone a lot over the next 5 weeks, so hopefully I won't be too busy with Ade to get everything done.

No comments:
Post a Comment