Has it been a month already? Every time I think about updating this, someone is vying for my attention. Both kids are currently sleeping so let's see how much I can type before one is crying again...
- Things have been crazy hectic around here. Erik's training schedule changes on an hourly basis so when he leaves for work we never know if he'll be home for dinner or gone until Friday.
- We put in an application on a new place and will be moving in just a few weeks. I started packing the day we went to go see it. We are SO excited to get out of here. Our new neighborhood is mostly military so hopefully we can meet some other people. It also has a private community pool and playground.
- Natalie is 3 months old and Adrianna just turned 20 months yesterday. I can't believe how fast both of them are growing! Natalie's toes are reaching the bottoms of her 6m footed pjs and Ade is already in size 3T.
- I already started shopping for the girls for Christmas (and Adrianna's 2nd BDay). Can't wait!
| Miss Natalie in her super awesome giraffe hat |
| Adrianna all ready to go somewhere |

Love the updates- keep them coming!!! I don't always comment, but I always check your blog at least once a week!!!! Love you and miss you all!
ReplyDelete