Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hello, Natalie... 18 months

Where do I start? Miss Natalie is now one and a half. She is definitely leaving the 'bab'y phase behind and becoming a full blown toddler. Her hair is starting to grow in (slightly) and I can tell that she's gotten taller in the past couple weeks. We are doing a joint pediatrician well-visit for both girls in January, so we won't know until then exactly how big she is.

I've also noticed that she is starting to become a bit more vocal. Her newest words are "fishy" and "hello". Today I left for the store and she waved goodbye and then smooshed her face up against the front window glass and it was just the cutest thing ever. She is still a little firecracker. That is her persona and I don't think it'll ever change. Natalie is also more brave than her sister - venturing out toward the unknown in situations where Adrianna would usually hide behind me. I LOVE that they are different.

Here's my little squishy...





What Is She Wearing



  • Size 5 diapers
  • Size 6 shoes
  • Size 2T-3T clothes

1 comment: