![]() |
| 8 Weeks - 3 Years |
Now that she is three there is one question we are getting constantly... Is she potty trained? Simply put, NO. Our pediatrician thinks this is just fine and says that many children who are potty trained early actually regress around three. She should show more of an interest in the potty around 3.5 and be trained by 4. We do put her on there from time to time and sometimes she does pee, but it's all for fun right now.
There are plenty of (more important) things she DOES do though. Like...
- Spontaneously shows affection for familiar playmates
- Can take turns in games
- Understands concept of “mine” and “his/hers”
- Matches an object in her hand or room to a picture in a book
- Plays make-believe with dolls, animals, and people
- Sorts objects by shape and color
- Follows a two- or three-part command
- Uses 4- to 5-word sentences
- Uses pronouns (I, you, me, we, they) and some plurals (cars, dogs, cats)
- Climbs well
- Kicks ball
- Turns book pages one at a time
- Builds a tower of more than six blocks
- Holds a pencil in writing position
- Turns rotating handles
![]() |
| Kisses! |
Adrianna is a great role model for her little sister. She doesn't always want to share with her, but for the most part they do get along really well. When I go somewhere with just Adrianna she is constantly asking about Natty and when we're going back home to see her. If I give her a snack/something similar, she insists that Natty get one too. Lately they will randomly hug or kiss each other and it just makes my heart melt.
I may be slightly partial, but I also happen to think she's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
What Is She Wearing
- Size 6 diapers
- Size 10 shoes
- Size 6/Small (Girls) clothing




No comments:
Post a Comment