Monday, March 5, 2012

Symptoms

These past couple weeks have brought on many new and exciting symptoms.
  • I have pretty much become insatiable. I eat three meals a day, plus two or three snacks a day. I am going to enjoy eating while I can because I know it's only a matter of time before this baby is up in my ribcage squishing my stomach.
  • My feet hurt. A lot. They feel swollen, but they look completely normal. I'm not even 25 weeks yet - they did not start this earlier with my first pregnancy.
  • Insomnia. This is a familiar symptom from my first pregnancy, but I had always chalked it up to the fact that I was sleeping in late due to not working. Now I am waking up at 7am and not fallin asleep until around 2am. I am also incapable of napping.
  • Numbness. My arms go numb, my legs go numb, even my ear goes numb sometimes.
Of course, all of these are totally normal and there's nothing I can do. Only 15 weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment