We officially have another walker in our house!
Last night I was sitting at my desk and out of the corner of my eye caught Natalie let go of her play table and take a few steps. I was shocked, but also knew it was only the beginning of the end. Hubby was away for the week, so I crossed my fingers that would be the last of her walking until he got home.
Nope!
This morning she hobbled from the ottoman to the couch. After I put Adrianna down for her nap, I grabbed the camera and decided to use it as enticement for her to walk to me. I was able to pull double duty and not only get her to walk, but also catch the whole thing on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGbZTYjgUDg&feature=youtu.be
It is only a matter of time before my girls are chasing each other around the house... and I'm scared.

No comments:
Post a Comment