Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hello, family



This past weekend I flew up to Virginia to co-host a baby shower for my big sister, Kristi. The whole weekend was wonderful and it was great getting to see everyone, including my mom whom I hadn’t seen since April. I was especially excited to “meet” my baby niece by feeling her moving around in my sister’s belly and kicking at my hand.

3 Generations - My sister & baby, Myself, and Our Mom

Really cool view of downtown DC from my sister's condo building

This trip also marked the first time I have been away from the girls over night. I left them with their daddy, so I knew they were in good hands, but that did not make me miss them any less. It was great to see their sweet smiling faces Monday morning when they woke up. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you got away for a little bit! Everything was AMAZING! I love the picture you got of the skyline too- aren't you so happy with your new camera?!

    ReplyDelete