Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello, Adrianna... 2y8m

2 more months have gone by and my toddler keeps getting closer and closer to being a little girl. 77777777777777777     
.7
(Thank you, Adrianna, for your input)

As I was saying... I'm savoring every moment of every day right now. I am absolutely terrified of her turning 3. Not because of the way she'll act, but because 3 is only a year way from her being 4. 4 means preschool; which turns into Kindergarten, and then before I know it she'll be leaving us for college. *sobs* But seriously, I can't believe how fast she's growing! It is astounding how much she learns every single day.

She even *looks* like she's ready to leave the nest
Yesterday we were playing with her zoo on the floor instead of the table it's kept on. She brought me each animal one by one and when she was done she spun around with a puzzled look on her face and said, "10.... Where'd it go?". Turns out she knows exactly how many animals she has and she knew she only brought me 9. This kid is too smart. She is also the smiliest, goofiest, happiest 2 year old I've ever met.


What Is She Wearing?
  • Size 6 diapers
  • Size 10 shoes
  • Size 5T clothes

1 comment: