It's not even Friday yet, but I just got home from my Black Friday shopping. I'm not in the market for anything flashy or exciting. I'm a mom, so I went and bought mom things... like kids clothing. I went to Carters/OshKosh, who was having an "everything is 50% off" sale as well as an additional 10% off, plus any coupons (I had one for 20% off).
My goal was to get complete the girls' wardrobe for this winter as well as grab a few essentials for next winter in Colorado. I went shopping with my friend who asked me if they have a Carters there, and yes they do, but we will need warm clothes BEFORE Black Friday next year, so I wanted to get some things while they are at a good price.
All in all, I came home with: 2 winter coats, 9 pants (2 were fleece-lined jeans, SO comfy and warm), 9 shirts, 2 fleece vests, 6 pairs of socks, and 2 pairs of glove... for less than $200!

Keira has her eye on those fleece lined pants for a future hand me down!
ReplyDelete