Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello, Halloween

Yesterday was Adrianna's 3rd Halloween, but this year was the first time we haven taken either of the girls trick-or-treating. We actually had a TON of fun.I knew they'd like dressing up, but I wasn't sure how they'd react to meeting stranger after stranger. As soon as Adrianna realized they were giving her candy, she was all for it! Natalie was too busy enjoying running all over the place to notice the people, or the candy, but she had fun nonetheless.


Adrianna, dressed up as Sofia the First

Natalie in her unicorn costume

We also went to a Halloween event at hubby's work earlier this month where the girls got to dress up. That was fun... until it got rained out. I did manage to snap some pics before the skies opened up on us.




1 comment:

  1. Adrianna is growing up too fast- tell her to stop! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete