So, while my husband is not deployed, he does go away for training. A lot. Every time they do field training exercises he is generally gone all week for 3 weeks in a row. He does come home on the weekends, but sometimes I think that hurts more than it helps... as bad as that sounds. It can be rough on the kids to have him coming and going all the time.
 |
| 'Jump on Daddy' time starts immediately upon his arrival |
Adrianna is normally a fabulous sleeper, but occasionally she does wake in the night crying for what seems to be no reason. It wasn't until recently that I put two and two together and realized that she does this only when daddy is gone or recently home from being gone. He's been away on and off for the past 3 weeks and sure enough, she woke 3 of the 7 nights he was gone. The past two nights I made some changes and sprayed her cuddly bear with his cologne and she seems to be doing at night. Yay! Luckily, this is also the last field training he has to do until next year so now we will have him home for a good chunk of time.
 |
| Hi Mommy! |
 |
| Will Daddy be home soon? |
 |
| OMG, I missed you SOOOO much! |
oh my god Natalie is so cute waiting for Erik, poor babies!
ReplyDelete