Graco Ready2Grow Sit and Stand Stroller
I seriously LOVE this stroller. I remember the first time I took Adrianna and Natalie out by myself with our single stroller. It was a total nightmare. I was stuck choosing between abandoning my newborn to chase after my toddler, or staying with the baby and letting my toddler run rampant through Starbucks. I came home and pleaded with the husband to let my buy a double stroller. We ended up going with the Ready2Grow and haven't looked back. When Nat was a newborn, her car seat clicked right into it. When we ditched the car seat, there was a comfy seat for her to sit in the back where she could still face mom and dad. Then when Adrianna got bigger and more independent, we converted to a sit and stand. We still have two single strollers, but we almost never use them because the girls love riding in the double together.
Huggies One & Done Wipes
My girls have sensitive skin and Huggies is the only wipes brand we can count on to not give us problems. We like the "Simply Clean" ones as well as the "Refreshing" scented wipes, and buy whichever is priced better.
Carter's/OshKosh Clothes
![]() |
| Carter's leggings and OshKosh shirt |
Three years later and Carter's brand clothes are still our favorite. They are affordable, stylish, and fit well.
Target (Circo) brand clothes are super cute, but we find that their fit is totally off. The head holes are way too small and the shirts run short.
LeapFrog Toys
| MyPal Violet |
| LeapPad2 |
Natalie is all but obsessed with her MyPal Scout, and Adrianna loves bringing her Violet up to bed to listen to her sleepy time music. The LeapPad2 was almost a fantastic purchase. I believe the packaging suggests age 4 and up, but we got this shortly after Adrianna turned 2 and it has been a huge hit. It has been a great tool to teach her ABCs as well as problem solving and much more.
Another household favorite is the My Own Leaptop. I would recommend it for age 18 months to preschool.
Melissa and Doug Tunnel
I can't even begin to tell you how many hours of entertainment this has provided. For extra fun, pair this with the Princess Castle Play Tent by Pock. The girls love crawling through the tunnel and into their castle.The best part is that both items collapse and can easily be stored. We keep ours under the couch for easy access.





i LOVE Carters! Good to know about the CIRCO stuff, we've got a high percentile head circumference child and I've already had to giveaway one shirt because it had no snaps, no expand-o-seam and would NOT fit over Keira's head. Maybe that has something to do with her measuring to size 18 month hats... maybe that means she'll be extra smart?
ReplyDelete