2015 has been a crazy CRAZY year for us. As you have probably figured out by my last update, I recently had a(nother!) baby. Here's what else you may have missed...
- Adrianna turned 4
- Got a puppy
- Came down on deployment orders
- Positive pregnancy test. Ok, seven postive tests. SURPRISE!!!
- Realized puppies and morning sickness don't mix - rehomed puppy :(
- Hubby left
- Ultrasound... it's a(nother) GIRL!
- Natalie turned 3
- Spent 7 months of puking my brains out due to Hyperemesis gravidarum, finally able to keep some food down
- Hubby came home
- Baby born less than 48 hours later. Thank you, Army, for getting him home in time.
It was a rough summer for me. Thanks to my sickness I spent more time on the couch than anyone could ever want to. I probably won the Boring Mommy of the Year Award, if there is one. Luckily I have two kids who are extremely understanding and think a trip to Target is thrilling. While we didn't go a ton of places or do a ton of super exciting things, we spent A LOT of time together and the three of us grew closer than ever.
I'm going to attempt to keep this blog semi-updated. I love going back and seeing what my older kids were doing at certain ages and I definitely don't want to miss out on that with baby #3. However, I am a busy mommy & wife so life just may get in the way sometimes too ;)

You're back - YAYYYYY!!!
ReplyDelete