This is the first time reading on a desktop- usually I use my phone, write something cute and the "anti-spam" thing doesn't work and my comment never gets posted. I definitely check twice a week- it's bookmarked on my iPhone and iPad. (hopefully this post works)
I just added this to my Google Reader blog feeds... this way I automatically see new posts online and on iPhone on my RSS reader app. Expect lots more comments in the future! Keep up the great work.
This is the first time reading on a desktop- usually I use my phone, write something cute and the "anti-spam" thing doesn't work and my comment never gets posted. I definitely check twice a week- it's bookmarked on my iPhone and iPad. (hopefully this post works)
ReplyDeleteI just added this to my Google Reader blog feeds... this way I automatically see new posts online and on iPhone on my RSS reader app.
ReplyDeleteExpect lots more comments in the future! Keep up the great work.