Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Registry

Today I went to Babies"R"Us to register. People have been asking if we need anything for baby number two, so we are registered at Babies"R"Us and on Amazon. I highly suggest Amazon. They have better prices and (usually) free shipping with no sales tax.

It's a work in progress. I'll be adding some more stuff in a few weeks once we find out baby's sex.

They gave me a goodie bag with coupons and free samples. One of the samples was a size Newborn Pampers diaper. The exact same kind Adrianna was wearing practically swimming in one year ago. I held it up to her current diaper (size SIX!!!) and it blew my mind how much smaller it was.

I also stopped by Carter's and it made me so excited to have a squishy little newborn again. Someone else needs to start having babies so I have an excuse to keep shopping there after mine grow up.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see the breast feeding equipment, are gonna give it a second chance?? Love the little baby carrier, I guess you'll need hands free for newborn and just carry A around in the carrier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... yeah, yeah- you'll have someone else to shop for soon enough. We'll give you a little time to enjoy your new baby before we start popping any out. :-)

    ReplyDelete