Monday, January 9, 2012

One Year

This morning I walked into Adrianna's room and wished her a happy birthday. She laughed. I cried. I can't believe my little squishy baby is now a toddler. This year has been amazing and I cannot believe it's already over. She went from being this helpless little newborn to a crawling, rolling, sitting, walking TODDLER.

Every day she amazes me. When she has something she's not supposed to, she now runs away when I try to get it. If she wants something that's on a blanket that's out of reach, she knows to pull the blanket to make the object come closer to her. She is brilliant and so full of life. I cannot wait to see her how her little-big personality devlops over the years.


Happy Birthday, baby girl! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to our sweet niece!!! Love, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Mike & Waldo

    ReplyDelete