Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello, Adrianna... 2y4m

I stopped doing monthly updates on Adrianna because they started to become a little redundant. Looking back, I wish I hadn't. She has grown by such leaps and bounds that it is now nearly impossible to imagine her as an infant. I have decided to do updates on her every 2 months and will do the same for Natalie after her 1 year update. So, here we go...

Current obsessions
  • Jumping. She has learned to jump, and boy does she loooove to do it!
  • Jumping is F-U-N!!!
  • Hugs. She is one super cuddly girl right now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
     
  • "Chichures," or pictures, as you would probably call them. She loves to take mommy's camera and take pictures. She even knows that the video monitor in her room is a camera and will lay in her crib and say "cheese" to it.
Here is an abstract photo by Adrianna
This one is titled "Foot and Car"
 

Likes and Dislikes
  • Reflections. This is a big DISLIKE for her. She's in that wonderful 'afraid of everything' phase I've read about. She sees water from outside reflecting on the ceiling and is instantly clung to me for rescue. Other fears include, but not limited to: pink fuzzies in the bath water, hair on the ground, the green light on the smoke detector, and water leaking out of her sippy cup.
  • She LIKES going places, especially the mall. Whenever we arrive home from going somewhere, I say "we're home!". She has since adopted this phrase and says it whenever we go to Target. The other day, she saw Target's famous bullseye logo on my phone and said "Home."
  • Her sister. Adrianna both likes and dislikes her. One minute she is hugging her and the next minute she is yelling "No, Nooo, Natty NOO!" and running as quickly as she can to take whatever she's playing with away from her. Ah, the joys of sisterhood.


What Is She Wearing?
  • Size 6 diapers
  • Size 9 shoes
  • Size 4T everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment