Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello, Natalie... 11 Months

Nattykins is 11 months old today. I can't believe we're only 4.5 weeks from her turning ONE!

Her onesie says it all - ADORABLE

What's new
  • Natalie has been practicing walking like a mad woman. She tries to walk everywhere and when she falls she gets right back up and tries to walk again. She only crawls when she's really excited about something (like her bottle) because she knows it'll get her there faster.


Just walkin' around
  • She has been babbling a TON. She does say "mama" but I'm not totally sure if it's babbling or if it's directed at me. I'll take it in my favor though ;)

  • She is also getting some new teeth in. She has two that are out and a third that has just cut through the gums. I'm sure number 4 isn't far behind.
Teething = chewing on anything and everything

What Is She Wearing
  • Size 4 diapers
  • Size 3 shoes
  • Size 12m everything else, for now

No comments:

Post a Comment