The movers are supposed to be here in about 10 hours and I am preparing by typing up this blog post instead of finishing packing. We're ready (for the most part) though.
Our clothes needs to be put in the suitcase...
And then our suitcase needs to go in here:
Our "Do Not Pack" Room contains everything we will be bringing in the car with us. That includes 2 weeks worth of clothes, bedding, toys, etc.
We've gotten rid of anything we don't use anymore, anything we think we won't use anymore, and anything the movers won't take (liquids/perishables). Anything made of fabric has been washed and folded, ready to be boxed up. Most of our house looks like this:
It's a little weird around here with everything gone or out of place, but it's also super exciting. We're just a couple weeks from moving into our new home. WOO-HOOOOOOO!!
Oh by the way, I have a new (to me, aka refurbished) laptop, so I HOPE I will be able to update a bit from the road.
![]() |





Oh its bittersweet, but I bet your new place will quickly become your new favorite place?
ReplyDeleteI love the laptop!!