Monday, June 2, 2014

Goodbye, Stuff

Friday was quite the busy day for us. First thing in the morning I took the girls over to the sitter's house and when I got back home the movers were already there.


The head guy has been moving people for over 20 years so I felt like our stuff was in good hands. All in all it took them about 6 hours to get our entire house packed and loaded into the truck - a whole lot faster than we could've done it. When they were done, our house looked like this...




I picked up the girls and they were pretty excited about the big empty space.



 We spent two nights camping out in our minimalistic master suite.


 We only have one pack and play so Adrianna slept with me. She's never slept anywhere other than a crib, so that experience went about as well as it could've.

6am... couldn't sleep with a kid laying on my arm
Now we're in a hotel for a week until the hubby is done clearing post and can sign out on leave.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck in the hotel! Did you make another couch bed? So clever!

    ReplyDelete