Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello, Doctor... Natalie's 2 Year Well Visit

Natalie finally had her 2 year well visit today. We couldn't do it before we left GA because she hadn't turned 2 yet so we had to wait until we were settled in here in CO. After reading rave reviews about a certain doctor's office here I decided to go ahead and give them a try. I stopped by last week to check the place out and pick up the MANY forms I knew we'd need to fill out. The office looked very nice and the receptionist was friendly, so those were good signs.

Nat's appointment ended up going really well. There was almost zero wait time before being called back and the nurses were very nice. Natalie had a quick blood sample taken from her toe and she didn't fuss one bit - she was more interested in checking out what they were doing. As soon as the nurses left, the doctor came right in. She was also super friendly. She asked lots of questions, engaged with Natalie, and did a nice thorough exam. Overall, we were impressed and will definitely be going back.

I forgot to ask for specific measurements, but Natalie was 98th percentile for height and 74th percentile for weight. Our tiny little baby is now a giant. Can't say we're surprised... she's just following in her sister's footsteps.

1 comment: