Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hello, Christmas... Cards

Today we took the girls out to do a mini photo shoot to try and get some pics for this year's Christmas cards. We got out there and it was sooooo windy, most of the pictures came out like this:


Luckily, Natalie has next to no hair so getting pictures of her solo wasn't quite as difficult. We took some with and without her glasses on.



It is adorable when they walk and hold hands


And I love this blooper - Natalie going in for a kiss and Adrianna is like "no thanks!" LOL


After we got home I really didn't like any of the pictures of Adrianna so I ended up taking her back out to a different location. We got some really great shots.

This one is probably my favorite pic of her ever:


One day she will be a famous model, if she wants

1 comment:

  1. the kiss one is one of my all time faves and gave me renewed hope about my desire for two kids. i need a pic like this someday!

    ReplyDelete