Yesterday was Halloween and we had a ton of fun! Our neighborhood really went all out with the decorations and just the spirit of the "holiday". I've never lived anyplace that SO many people were home with costumes on, decor up, and passing out candy. Every year gets more exciting as the girls get older and start to understand more of what's going on. Earlier in the week we did a pre-Halloween trial run at a Trunk-or-Treat event and I think it really paid off. It was pretty chaotic due to a TON of people being there, but it gave the girls good practice saying 'Trick or Treat' and holding out their buckets and saying 'Thank You'.
Adrianna dressed up as Tinkerbell
And Natalie was Periwinkle (Tinkerbell's SISTER, NOT the chick from Frozen)
This year I decided that those plastic pumpkin buckets are ugly and I wanted to make something to go with their costumes.
I started with this:
And *four* HOURS later ended up with these:
They turned out super cute but I'm not sure I'd do it again knowing how time consuming they are. Here are the fairy sisters with their buckets:




i loooove that first photo of A!!! so pretty with her hair up!
ReplyDelete