Nat, on the other hand, has no concept of fear and had a blast feeding the giraffes.
| Me and my munchykin |
One of the few animals Adrianna wasn't afraid of, the meerkat:
I taught them to say gobble gobble. Now they won't stop.
But they sure are cute...
Included with zoo admission is access to the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun. The zoo itself is on the side of Cheyenne Mountain and this place is even further up. You actually have to drive *through* the zoo to get there. We told the kids it was a castle and they were pretty pumped about it.
| View of the shrine from the zoo |
| Up close |




Nat looks so happy and adorable! Poor A, I don't know why she is scared but I'm sure she will move past it. You love animals so much! The shrine looks amazing, great pics!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! Kristi gave me the link to your blog. So excited to read it!
ReplyDelete