Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hello, Glasses. Part 2

We went to get Miss Natalie her glasses today. We went to Lenscrafters in the mall. They didn't have much of a selection for her size, but it ended up making it easier for us to choose that way. We ended up going with these:


They are multi-colored so they'll go with whatever she is wearing. We also bought a protection plan so if (when) they (inevitably) get broken we only have to pay $25 for replacements.

And here's my little munchkin with them on:


As soon as she put them on in the store she looked around and you could just tell that her mind was blown. She could see everything she hadn't been able to see before. I teared up a little bit know how much better things will be for her now.

Adrianna is super jealous. I told her that Natalie's eyes are sick and she *needs* glasses. She has been wearing sunglasses ever since we got in the car. Hopefully she will get over it quickly.


1 comment:

  1. Ok you saying that you tested up got me tearing up!!!! I'm so happy that she can see better now and oh my GOSH does she look cute in those glasses, they are perfect for her!!!! I miss those cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete