We had our first snow of the "winter" today. I put winter in quotation marks because it's only September, but that is F-I-N-E by me. A chance of snow has been in the forecast for a few days now, but I was trying not to get too exciting since I have terrible luck. Even when 95% of Georgia got snow earlier this year and half the state shut down, we got nothing. I was beyond elated to wake up this morning to see white rooftops out my window. The snow in our neighborhood only stuck for about an hour, but the mountain we live on had snow just a mile up so I was able to take some pictures after dropping the hubby off at work.
I took this pic about a week ago:
And here is the same location today:

It's so pretty with the snow!!! Great picture :-)
ReplyDelete