So, I've been told that I make this whole parenting thing look easy.
I'm not going to lie - it's friggen hard as hell. Having a newborn is rough. Having a newborn and an older child is hard. Having two under the age of two is just plain trying.
The moment our butts sit down to have dinner, Natalie's eyes magically pop open and she immediately has a list of demands that need to be met. RIGHT. NOW. EMERGENCY!!!!
Put Adrianna down for a nap and Natalie decides that sleeping is for losers. 90 minutes later, her eyes close just as Adrianna's are opening.
You know how they say that once you have kids you'll never go to the bathroom alone again? While true, it's not the total truth. In this house, I'm also not allowed to shower alone. Turn on the faucet, cue meltdown. Adrianna *must* shower with mommy.
Buuuuut, they are pretty cute...

Alright... but you still make it look easy! You are doing a GREAT JOB! :-D
ReplyDelete