Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello, Doctor A

I've been wanting to buy this Doc McStuffins Doctor Bag for Adrianna since Christmastime, but it was out of stock and then I kind of forgot about it. Recently she has shown more interest in the Doc McStuffins tv show and one day started talking about check ups. The very next morning I got an email from the wonderful camecamelcamel.com that the Doctor's Bag I wanted was at an all-time low price. Us owning it was clearly meant to be so I bought it that instant.

Once the toy arrived it only took one time of showing Adrianna where all the instruments go before she was performing her own check ups.

Adrianna giving me my first check up

Poor Natalie has received the majority of the check ups (which occur approx every 3 minutes)

Natalie getting her blood pressure checked

On occasion I have convinced Adrianna to work on her baby doll instead.


And being the wonderful big sister that she is, Adrianna even taught Natalie how to perform check ups


1 comment: