I think we all know how this post is gonna go by now. Mom takes kids to see costumed holiday creature, Adrianna freaks out, Natalie doesn't care, and we all go home. The end.
WRONG!
Every time we've gone to the mall for the past month Adrianna has gotten really excited to see the Easter bunny. "Great," I thought, "maybe she's turned a new leaf." We continued to talk about the Easter bunny and I told her we were going to go take a picture with him. She thought that was a fantastic idea - even said she'd give him a hug. How nice!
Today we got all dressed up and headed on down to Bass Pro Shop for our free pic with the Easter bunny. As soon as Adrianna sees him, she freaks. Shocker, I know. We're standing in line and he's waving at Natalie and she's waving back. Again, nothing new there. I hand her off to Mr. Bunny and step out of the shot and Natalie freaks. What the what?! Turns out both my kids are related to me and Masklophobia strikes again.
So, here's the wonderful pic of Natalie meeting the Easter bunny, courtesy of Bass Pro Shop...


Oh my gosh, please forgive me Natalie, I laughed for a straight 60 seconds looking at that picture!
ReplyDelete