Merry Christmas, everyone! This morning was wonderful. We've been counting down for the last 25 days and the kids were super excited going to bed last night knowing Santa would be coming. He brought stockings and a gift for each kid.
The girls were soooooo excited that they were finally going to be allowed to open the gifts that had been collecting under the tree for so long
Last year I took about a million pictures, got a shot of every person opening every gift, but kind of felt like that caused me to miss out on the excitement myself. This year I decided to not be a camera nazi and just enjoy the experience. As a result, I only have a couple photos of it all, and I'm okay with that.
We got many wonderful gifts and are so very grateful for them all. We already donated a bunch of toys in preparation for the influx of new play things. I think the girls are really starting to understand that toys and clothes go to other kids when we are done with them.


Sometimes less pictures = more enjoyment. Plus, the ones you got are more than adorable!!
ReplyDelete